We strive to provide our staff members with a productive work environment that is challenging and rewarding. It is our belief that each member of our law firm contributes to our success and everyone is treated with dignity and respect to promote that philosophy.
Foulston provides employment and career opportunities for paralegal, legal administrative assistant, accounting, technology, clerical, and administrative personnel. Click here for a list of currently available options.
We provide a competitive salary package with benefits. Benefits offered for full-time staff members include:
- Group Health insurance
- Group Dental insurance
- Group Vision insurance
- Group Life insurance (Optional Supplemental Life Insurance is also available)
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance
- Pension and 401(k) plan
- Pre-tax Benefit Programs for dependent care and medical care expenses
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Paid parking
- Discounted health club memberships
- Firm-sponsored training and tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program and incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
It is our goal to provide regular feedback regarding employee performance. In addition, employees receive an annual evaluation during which the employee's performance and salary are reviewed.
Orientation and Training
New staff members spend most of their first day in orientation including computer training provided by our applications specialist/trainer. In addition, orientation specific to their position is provided on the job.